[kj] OT: NEW (!) Rudimentary Penis single released!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 07:53:38 EST 2009

The gal who shared the pics that I put in the fan vid (pics which are
all from the Haunted Head new release, btw) got the product from
Durtro.com, David Tibet's label.

She pre-ordered (or "pre-booked," as I notice you Brits say) the product
months & months ago, Killing Joke pre-release style. AFAIK Southern has
nothing to do with this; it's all Durtro / Current 93. Which is probably
why only 350 copies were made. It's been delayed for years now.

Anyway, yes, I liked 2008's "No More Pain," too :)

--Oliver