[kj] OT: NEW (!) Rudimentary Penis single released!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 07:17:00 EST 2009

Rudimentary Peni have released a new song, "WIlfred Owen the Chances"
(have no idea what that means) and I made a fan video for it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E39n0hv3v1s

It came as a CD single with Rudi Peni singer Nick Blinko's new book,
_The Haunted Head_, which was made in a limited edition of 350 copies,
each of which are $100 USD :((((

The CD single and book were produced by David Tibet/Current 93. It's on
his label, Durtro.

he vid I made above uses images from the book Haunted Head that I got
from a lucky gal who just got her copy in the mail!

--Oliver