[kj] Fuck the NME.....

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 17 19:05:07 EST 2009

Floren Luke wrote:

What are your top 50 albums of the 00's ?

++++

I couldn't come up with 50 albums out of the maybe 300 new releases that
I've bought the past 9 years that I'd call "worthy" of being on any "Best
Of" list. I had trouble just coming up with 20 albums:

The Secret Machines - The Road Leads Where It's Led
Killing Joke - Self Titled 2003
(Zack De La Rocha ) One Day As A Lion - Self Titled EP
Arcade Fire - Funeral
U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Self Titled Debut
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
The White Stripes - Elephant
The Supersuckers - Motherfuckers be Trippin'
Muse - The Resistance
The Cult - Born Into This
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Nine Inch Nails - The Slip
Bauhaus - Go Away White
David Bowie - Heathen
Jane's Addiction - Strays
The Cramps - Fiends of Dope Island
Jet - Get Born
Green Day - American Idiot
The Lords Of Altamont - The Altamont Sin

T.B.