[kj] ot Crass

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:33:08 EST 2009

you are missing the point
Colin has deliberately registered Crass songs as his own and taking in
monies for the last five or so years.
Crass didn't participate in the whole PRS/MCPS thing, as there was no
need - they ran their own label.
I can't tell you why he did it but Cherry Red wouldn't have just added
them as that is illegal. They would have been told which songs to
register by Colin. When Southern on behalf of Crass challenged
Cherry Red, they went to him and he admitted he hadn't written the
songs. He's yet to explain his actions to his 'pals'.

--
iPat
Ascendo tuum - Up yours