[kj] kj jazz

Cliff Livingston cliffmonk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:41:39 EST 2009

Todd i was thinking bout you the other day,and had an idea for ya..was
listening to a KJ live set on dvd and quicktime has this fast foward
button,so i clicked it and it's in real time,so it speeds up the audio
aswell.
Imagine this,and i know you can..KJ songs done with a hard swinging
rockabilly band,i heard that when i sped up the tunes,and i thought you'd be
the guy to make it.Give it a try,fun thought,peace,Cliff