[kj] BP blog post video

Cliff Livingston cliffmonk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:37:38 EST 2009

Geordie's fine,if you remember or have ever watched the video of him in the
studio with damage manual that you can find on youtube by searching geordie
walker,you'll see sitting in the control room is'nt new.I can imagine
plugging into the board and communicating with the engineer may be a bit
easier done from the control room.
As for Geodrie's knee injury on the 2003 tour,yeah we had a wild night out
at the bar club hopping on our off night,nuff said.
I like what i hear,really looking foward to rockin' groove art experience
this round,i think the jokers will bring it.
Peace,Cliff