[kj] OT: Glenn Danzig at Fun Fun Fun Fest

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 09:55:46 EST 2009

Hah, yeah, I have seen that interview. He's mellowed out a little bit
from the height of his obnoxiousness, which lasted from 1988 'til about
2004, when he was musical douchebag Number 1.

Still, his sketchy question dodge on Hitler in this interview is ...
hrm. I think he is trying to sound philosophical. He always fails when
he tries that. I think Glenn Danzig quit contributing to music in any
substantial way after Danzig 4p, coincidentally when he sacked Chuck
Biscuits and eerie Von and his other 80s punk era bandmates. Since
Danzig 4p he's done nothing worthwhile musically.

--Oliver