[kj] Killing Joke-inspired band from Canada

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 09:52:17 EST 2009

I know I have plugged these guys before, The Complications, from Quebec,
but they're worth another plug:

http://www.myspace.com/lacomplications

They are named after the KJ song "Complications." I interviewed them on
my old Cultpunk.com site. And I met them at a show in Austin. Very nice
dudes, inspired by 1980 Killing Joke. But the vocals are very Lemmy.
They're definitely on the stripped down, meat and potatoes, Motorhead,
"Hosannas" side of the Killing Joke song spectrum, but the vocals are
great,a nd they do what they do very well.

--Oliver