[kj] BP blog post video

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 09:39:45 EST 2009

What brief clips I saw I'd describe as -- semi-hard (-ish), semi-melodic
post-punk? But that's just going off Geordie's guitar.

I haven't seen a clip of Jaz's vocals or any drumming, just Geordie
doing guitar. It's like listening to his solo tracks but with no drums.
I can't get any idea how it will all sound in the end. I do hope it is a
"heavy" or at least aggressive album. It doesn't have to be 'heavy'' in
the sense of "Total Invasion," but I would be stoked if it was full of
more songs like "The Wait" or "Universe B." Unfortunately what I heard
does not sound like that. But what the vid shows is way too brief to
draw broad conclusions.

--Oliver