[kj] Off Topic but so funny: Delete That

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Nov 16 05:57:51 EST 2009

Finally got my arm twisted into watching the Metallica doco 'Some Kind of
Monster' (had to entertain myself in the middle of the night while
girlfriend was sleeping, I'm on nightshift and she's a daywalker.).

Bearing in mind the doco relates to an album I got for free, struggled to
listen to twice, and literally couldn't give away, had to bin. (St Anger).

Anyway, TOTALLY worth watching for Lars' Dad's legendary commentary on
hearing some of their work.DELETE THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9RGSStvsag

He was about the only guy on the doco I could stand, oh except Kirk, and the
new bassist. Mustaine I dunno.needs to build a bridge now I think.

Rolling Stone magazine gave the album a good review.