[kj] OT : Hugh Cornwell in London - ticket for grabs

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:48:13 EST 2009

Originally sent this via antoni at clara.net but no sign of it yet - resending via hotmail :

Quite an unusual one this but a few weeks ago I got an email saying Hugh Cornwell and his band are playing the Islington Academy on Friday 20th November 2009 ... he will be playing both his new solo album and all of Rattus Norvegicus ... I am so f*ck*ng going to this I said and promptly got myself a ticket (an e-ticket due to the postal strikes) ... then Dawn said “oh no you’re not, you are looking after Henry when I take Daisy to see the Jonas Brothers at Wembley Arena” ... oh bugger ... I had overlooked this ... huge doh ... so, I have a ticket for Hugh Cornwell on my person ... it cost me £15 plus £1.88 fee but it’s going go to waste unless someone wants it so a sensible offer please ... you don’t even have to meet up with me to have it cos I can email it to you (if you’ve got a printer) ... you can probably handover any payment at the MD party but I’ll not be there for too long ... we’ve got early morning flights to Prague the next day (another quality bit of planning by me !!!) so I’ll probably be out of the place by 10pm or so ... drop me a line if you are interested. Cheers.

Regards, Antoni