[kj] K J ontopic L. A.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 21:32:55 EST 2009

The Mayan's a great idea. (anyone been to those new Nokia theater or club??)
I wasn't totally sold on the El Rey when KJ played, but it sounded better when I saw
Juno Reactor there.

(Saw Underworld at the Wiltern from the floor/GA
area.. not too good, hence my preferin the mezzanine.)

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"