[kj] KJ Web Site

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Nov 6 13:55:46 EST 2009

I think they were probably thinking of The Fireman.

Youth has done production and remix work for the Orb but he's never been a "member," any more than he was a "member" of The Verve or Guns'n'Roses. The Orb was always Alex Paterson and Jimmy Cauty until Cauty quit back in the day. It's been Paterson and guests ever since.