[kj] [KJ] OT: An insult to Special Needs...

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun May 31 18:57:39 EDT 2009

lol.....well, I am not as familiar with Russell Brand, obviously. I remember why I associated him with the "Mighty Boosh".....he was saying something about it in an interview and Courtney Love was next to him....looking very ready for the picking.......it was a sight......and then she said something about her daughter loving both of them. wow.