[kj] OT-ish: Top 10 ConspiracyTheories(one ofJaz's faves is on here)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 18:35:13 EDT 2009

Awesome, very well put.  It reminds me of people who really, really, really feel they're helping
things each time they give a handout to the homeless. I'm not saying they shouldn't, but it's like
giving weed to a terminal patient because you think it'll heal him back to good health.

(or does it? anyone know?)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..