[kj] OT-ish: Top 10 Conspiracy Theories (one of Jaz's faves is on here)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 19:44:10 EDT 2009

Even if one thinks Al Gore and/or his movie are full of crap, that
doesn't mean climate change is. Al Gore and climate change are obviously
two different things. The idea of climate change isn't false just
because Al Gore's movie might suck. (I wouldn't know, I haven't seen
it.) I hope I am preaching to the converted! :D

-Oliver