[kj] [OT] UK Decay CD! Finally!

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri May 29 10:30:59 EDT 2009

Now this is good news.

UK Decay Communities May 29th Newsletter

Seminal UK Decay album re-released……..

-“FOR MADMEN ONLY” – 2009 CD EDITION-
- NOW AVAILABLE FROM UK DECAY COMMUNITIES-

Available at last, “an absolute classic on cd for the first time ever”. The 19 track cd compiles UK Decay's one and only album 'For Madmen Only', the 'Rising From The Dread' 12' on crass offshoot label Corpus Christi plus tracks from 'The Black 45' 7", 'For My Country' 7" and ‘Barbarians’.
The new "For Madmen Only" 2009 CD ( UKDEC001 ) will be distributed internationally through SRD and other reputable distributors.
Total length = 1 hour 6 mins.
The CD also includes a 7-page pull out booklet and is set into a jewel case.
Our website price for the United Kingdom, including shipping is £11.99, Europe £12.99 and Everywhere else £13.99.
‘For Madmen Only’ – 2009 can be purchased directly from our website link below..
http://www.ukdecay.co.uk/merch.htm

For retail, distribution, press or other enquiries … contact at ukdecay.co.uk (Please place the word ‘Retail’, ‘Distribution’ or ‘Press’ in the subject line)

The Album will be available via mail order from the website, from June 7th 2009.