[kj] [OT] Damned Jugg re-releases

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu May 28 10:03:44 EDT 2009

Well, released in the sense of on vinyl. There are a few tracks here (mainly
the less usual single remixes) that are on CD for the first time, I think.
I'll defer to your more comprehensive knowledge, but I only had, for
example, the Anything (another mix) on CD (on the MCA singles CD); only had
Anything (yet another mix) and Anything (and yet another mix) on vinyl.
Likewise Eloise (extravagant mix).

I like your Sugar & Spite stuff. You may be able to answer a question that's
been bugging me for a while - has the 7" version of "Dozen Girls" (not the
thermal underwear version from Strawberries, but the one with the girls'
names) turned up on CD anywhere?

Darren
Hungerford, UK