[kj] (OT) Bass cadets

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 23:54:11 EDT 2009

My musical taste has no moral or logical bounds, apparently, and, to paraphrase
Robin Williams, "I lower my musical quality standards faster than I can break them." Sad.

I also like, this little beat-boomditty, among other more unmentionable tunes.

*walks the rest of the way*

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..