[kj] (OT) Bass cadets

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 22:02:23 EDT 2009

> call me a Midwestern American ray of fucking sunshine,

..and it reaches all of us. merci.

> ... she is a cheap act, eh?

I'm beginning to think the title to the single "Poker Face" is either a euphemism,
or an instruction, given how the lyrics, video, double-entendres, innuendos, etc. all seem to play together.
(but I do like the beats and rhythm to that song)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..