[kj] [OT] Damned Jugg re-releases

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 27 15:05:01 EDT 2009

Well, if I still had that poster I'd probably consider selling it on
eBay now, hehe.

But,yeah, The Damned will always have a special place in my heart. I
took especial pains to order the Phantasmagoria Tour programme, the
Anything carnival carousel book (anyone know what I am talking about? Ha
spics of Vanian and Scabies riding a carousel, and at a carnival, full
color!)

--and this really chintzy looking Damned "Scrapbook, Part 1" which was
this stapled together photocopied looking thing with all the early
Damned reviews, etc., that appeared in NME, Sounds, and which had a fold
out for the "Damned Family Tree." In the pre-Internet late 1980s that
kind of stuff was golden, super-rare. Especially if you lived in Texas.

-Oliver