[kj] [OT] Damned Jugg re-releases

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed May 27 14:22:41 EDT 2009

Anything :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anything-Damned/dp/B001PMLKJW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=m
usic&qid=1243448163&sr=8-5

Phantasmagoria :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phantasmagoria-Damned/dp/B001PMLKK6/ref=pd_sim_m_h__
1

They're not box sets, but they are cheap, 2-disc jobbies with a reasonable
selection of extra tracks (although not an exhaustive representation of the
contemporaneous singles tracks, as the liner notes state). I'm quite pleased
with them, in any case. Not my favourite Damned period, but they're good,
solid albums.

Oh - and does anyone have a Not Of This Earth / I'm All Right Jack & The
Beanstalk rip I could blag or download, please? Can't find my CD, and you
know how it is when you want to listen to something in particular...

Darren
Hungerford, UK