[kj] kj management?

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 03:52:47 EDT 2009

Cliff

Maybe you could try asking them how we get refunded for the Gems ??

Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:48:16 -0800
From: cliffmonk at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] kj management?

What's this about Death Wish? I have contact info for the management..u want to post something to me and i'll fwd it on,if you got something serious,these guys are busy. Make sure and add your contact info,all i can do is fwd it,no promises,they'll respond.
Peace,CliffMonk at gmail.com