[kj] OT: chik chik BOOM!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 15:07:56 EDT 2009

> the West is still reliant on oil & is still fighting that reliance as ever.

This article goes to what you're saying.. http://www.truthout.org/052109N I haven't read it yet but
I'm sure it'll be a good one, (the author is professional partners of Dean Baker the economist).

> Being the bully means your victims will gang up on you.

Hm, Ho Chi Minh, Saddam Hussein..Osama bin Laden, all U.S. CIA assets/agents("of change"). Oh well.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..