[kj] OT: hc/punk mp3 blog/G.G. Allin

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri May 22 07:25:35 EDT 2009

Cool, cheers for this, Oliver.

On a completely random note that will probably only appeal to Oliver,
I was bored last night so ended up picking the newly-released (?)
"special edition" of Todd Phillips' amazing documentary, "Hated: GG
Allin & the MurderJunkies" (complete with new interviews).

If you've never seen "Hated," I can't recommend it highly enough.
Whether you hate GG or adore him, it's just a great, hilarious and
bizarre film. Seek it out. But -- as you can probably guess -- it's
not for the faint of heart/weak of stomach.

- Alex in NYC