[kj] All sorts of interesting stuff today

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu May 21 16:31:00 EDT 2009

>From the October 2008 MySpace blog of The Egg, a London-based jam band that I actually quite enjoy, and I hate jam bands:

next night Went to meet Youth who was playing with Killing Joke at the House of Blues.. Jaz Coleman gave us all his fridge load of beers "i dont drink them myself" he said- Handy- we thought- Onto the Kingston Mines where only live music is played, on a constant 2 room- 2 stage rotation system till 4am...Funky and bluesy and sassy and and and

Anyone know their connection with Youth?