[kj] KJ Openers

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 15:34:01 EDT 2009

light bringer and frenzy-would be good openers ,so would- the hum;)

milindafgrant

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:42:44 -0400
From: flumedc at aol.com
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Openers

It is that. There's an absolute blinding version on YouTube...seems to be around the era right before NTime was released, and the Eighties single was out in advance. In this clip, Geordie adds an extra shrieking chord skank that just curls my toes every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-mtHFYlqgA

There was mention of a FD bootleg? Would love to hear that if sharing/streaming/posting somewhere is in the cards! Such an overlooked and amazing record. You can read right along with your copy of Lord of the Flies....like when burnouts sync up Pink Floyd with the Wiz Oz...only better.

haha.