[kj] Prong go disco / KJ @ ATP review

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu May 21 13:23:51 EDT 2009

Yeah, I could live without hearing Requiem for a while.

They've had some great openers down the years - very appropriate for the album being toured.  I think my all-time favourite opener was Money Is Not Our God (which they used on at least some of the Extremities-era gigs, i.e. when they weren't using Termite).  Honourable mentions go to Twilight of the Mortal - exactly the right amount of bombast for the Brighter Than A Thousand Suns tour - and Communion.

Jamie