[kj] OT[STEWART LEE]

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 23:24:41 EDT 2009

...all we got here is an mp3 that traverses across terrorist bombings, cat's feet towel and the gaping anus...and i literally my abdominal muscles were completely worn out from laughing...

Princess Diana Memorial Fountain and the Glasgow show on 'Identity' are really good too...

wish we could make it to the fringe fest...

http://www.myspace.com/kinga