[kj] Prong go disco

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 19:32:47 EDT 2009

thats ok karen each to there own,atleast you a little schooling with abba and thats what counts,your views on -chic-?;)

milindafgrant ps im a bit of a fan ;P

From: karen.weil at sddt.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:23:10 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] Prong go disco

I had two Abba albums -- "Greatest Hits" and "Arrival" -- as a happy 8-year-old. But that's as far as it goes. ; )
So, don't feel bad, Ms. Milinda.

k.w.