[kj] OT: John Lydon vs New Zealand

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon May 18 22:43:26 EDT 2009

I had a semi-drunk mutual back-slap with my boss about only eating
free-range chicken the other night while out for drinks, within a couple
of hours we were all down at dirtly old KFC feeding our drunk jobs with
steroid fed chicken...the tummy gods punished me for most of the next
day...NEVER AGAIN!

But yeah, I can't condone treating chooks that way. (Unless I'm drunk,
apparently)