[kj] LA weekly august/sept 1994.

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 16:30:19 EDT 2009

Thanks for letting the penny drop. This has bugged me for a while. I hear a similarity. Listen to the 'new mix in 1 go' version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3z7qxwBLU

@ 25 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xby7ydM5bAA

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:17:59 +0100
From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] LA weekly august/sept 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVIM18grmJA

I dunno, the sermon bit is very Jaz, there's a guitar chug at the start & so on.

It's reminiscent.