[kj] The Gathering box set

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 14:02:06 EDT 2009

Just got the box set in the mail, and while I haven't been able to
play it yet, it is indeed a splendid artifact. Organized like a book,
with two CDs on each side and a color booklet of photographs in the
middle. Again, apart from the entirely incongruous Dr. Goggles cover-
art, it's a thing of beauty.

Alex in NYC