[kj] (OT) Sack him and threw him in jail

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 21:44:27 EDT 2009

Yep, I've seen a lot worse myself!
As for the gangs, think of what conditions some have grown up in. Born of violence. Their world view must be a wee bit 'skewed'. Hence, they are not going to give one flying f**k how they drive. Ya really think you're going to 'beat' any sense into this person?
Where do they recruit the Police from? :[