[kj] bits and bobs - still on topic though

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed May 13 17:25:19 EDT 2009

Oh bugger.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of flumedc at aol.com
Sent: 13 May 2009 20:57
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] bits and bobs - still on topic though

At the Heaven show, I purchased the boxed 4 cd set of the live 2008 shows.
I had these already in the separate night format but decided I needed the
box. No regrets! The photos inside truly speak a thousand words of the
intensity, power and drama that was delivered on that 2008 tour. Very
nicely packaged and I'd say a must for any completeist and a great
introduction for beginners or late-comers. Highly recommended.

_____

Dell
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi> Mini Netbooks:
Great deals starting at $299 after instant savings!