[kj] bits and bobs - still on topic though

flumedc at aol.com flumedc at aol.com
Wed May 13 15:56:47 EDT 2009

Some random thoughts that other threads jarred loose:

After the technical difficulty with phase cancellation that Geordie had last week at Heaven, Youth told him during rehearsals for Minehead that he should switch to a solidbody.? Geordie of course ignored him and during a break, Youth started playing Geordie's ES-295.? Very quickly, Youth shouted out how great all the overtones and harmonics were that came swirling out.? Pretty funny to picture this scene.

Random bit #2.

At the Heaven show, I purchased the boxed 4 cd set of the live 2008 shows.? I had these already in the separate night format but decided I needed the box.? No regrets!? The photos inside truly speak a thousand words of the intensity, power and drama that was delivered on that 2008 tour.? Very nicely packaged and I'd say a must for any completeist and a great introduction for beginners or late-comers.? Highly recommended.