[kj] fully on topic / the isis crisis

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:28:56 EDT 2009

[cringe/chuckle] - that's the kind of thing I do.
Still, if you're going to give your kids, how shall I put this,
'unusual' names you have to expect a teen bit of fall out.

In a similar vein I gave my mum & a few of her friends a lift to some
do somewhere a while back.
We drove passed this bloke & my mum pointed out he was someone who was
the year above me at school.
"Oh god yeah!" chuckled I loudly, "His best mate ran off with his mum
at the age of 17 didn't he? What was his name Alex or something"
"Yes," came a small voice from the back "that was my son"
which was like you, a fact which I'd totally forgotten...