[kj] fully on topic

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue May 12 13:36:58 EDT 2009

Excellent! I shall, indeed, stay tuned.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of flumedc at aol.com
Sent: 12 May 2009 17:56
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] fully on topic

Sorry to all for the repeater posts on my Heaven report - guess it was a
factor in using my BBerry to send a post - not sure why that happened.

In the meantime, I'm back and thought I'd share what little info I had from
my time with Geordie and Paul (and great to meet you Matt at lunch in SoHo -
thanks for the advice on that market and pub in Southwark - we hit it!).

Had dinner with Geordie on our last night in town; in sum - There's good
cause for optimism for new material - in rehearsals last week they have new
songs in development - more than what we heard so far (TimeWave and Fresh
Fever From the Skies) and Geordie is pushing for the recording process to
move along. Likely to commence with pre-production in Youth's place in
Spain in late summer or fall (the heat is a factor!). No point in
speculating any further than that but it was clear he wants another cd out.
So if that's not something to hoist a pint of Bombadier to, then I don't
know what is!

Stay tuned.

_____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=May
51209footerNO62> yours in just 2 easy steps!