[kj] fully on topic

flumedc at aol.com flumedc at aol.com
Tue May 12 12:55:32 EDT 2009

Sorry to all for the repeater posts on my Heaven report - guess it was a factor in using my BBerry to send a post - not sure why that happened.

In the meantime, I'm back and thought I'd share what little info I had from my time with Geordie and Paul (and great to meet you Matt at lunch in SoHo - thanks for the advice on that market and pub in Southwark - we hit it!).?

Had dinner with Geordie on our last night in town; in sum - There's good cause for optimism for new material - in rehearsals last week they have new songs in development - more than what we heard so far (TimeWave and Fresh Fever From the Skies) and Geordie is pushing for the recording process to move along.? Likely to commence with pre-production in Youth's place in Spain in late summer or fall (the heat is a factor!).? No point in speculating any further than that but it was clear he wants another cd out.? So if that's not something to hoist a pint of Bombadier to, then I don't know what is!

Stay tuned.