[kj] WAY O.T.

phatseanio phatseanio at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:37:09 EDT 2009

Howdy.....saw jaz in the afternoon going into heaven,and he looked
well enough,his hair was defo fresh out of a bottle,it was so black it
was sucking light from surrounding areas!he also had a bit of a sunbed
glow too-but who cares,eh?the heaven gig was a blinder to
me,pandemonium and the 4 to the floor nubeat of love like blood proper
stonkers....happy days!sean.

--
Sent from my mobile device