[kj] OT: Sunday

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 9 13:47:04 EDT 2009

Yes, Elana. Try to have a Happy Mother's Day dear. I know it has been hard
on you over these 2 years... But remember that Joe & Jeanie are with you
always even though you can't see them. May they rest in peace.

Lots of love to you and the rest of the Mom's on here. :)

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 5/8/2009 5:39:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,