[kj] recording from last night

phil phil.tofield at virgin.net
Fri May 8 09:09:57 EDT 2009

no worries, Ive downloaded so much from other people on this list over
the years, its nice to be able to give something back, even if it does
sound like one of those dodgy old bootleg tapes you used to be able to
get off Camdem Market back in the 80's (in fact maybe it is - the
tracklisting hasnt changed much!)