[kj] just got back....

Matthew Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 08:38:37 EDT 2009

Funny that the sound was good because Geordie was having problems the whole time. He lost his bottom end for much of the set and was doing his best not to look too fucked off. But it did sound better than of late out in the hall. Think the arch/cavern shape helped. Youth's bass was nice and prominent and BPF was superb as usual.

Jaz is looking younger and younger. Either he's taking incredible care of himself or there's a very scary painting in an attic somewhere.. Did anyone notice that Geordie has finally packed in the peroxide and returned to his pre-79 natural shade?