[kj] FW: recording from last night - VIDEO...

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu May 7 12:49:45 EDT 2009

Yes, I do mind, as I have the carefully-cultivated reputation of being
horrible company and a right bastard to maintain.

Tired (getting home at 4.15 in the end) and considering Blackpool. If only
the Damned were playing Saturday! They're Friday. Still, Amebix & Cravats on
Saturday, KJ & UK Decay Sunday is looking appealing. Could do a maximum 2
days.

Darren

Hungerford, UK