[kj] just got back....

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 7 09:57:27 EDT 2009

big hugs to all i bumped into last night.x muchos love.x

right,time to pack for spain in 13 hours!! i'll see some of you again in blackpoo-hole.

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:21:29 +0200
From: jane.shadforth at shell.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] just got back....

After a morning off travelling back I'm now back at work... annoyingly Iain has the rst of the week off and is making the most of doing nothing this afternoon.

We met a few friends outside the Princess of Wales before the gig, and also bumped into a few gatherers either there or in the venue. Good to catch up with Brian, Sean, a blurry Antoni, Laughing Chris, Jon, Stefan, Jamie & Mick. Also nice to briefly meet Stephen Lawrence & Darren Pearce later on.

Enjoyed a bit of a boogie to a great show... considering maybe going to Blackpool in August now.

Apologies to anyone I missed, Jane