[kj] just got back....

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu May 7 08:50:50 EDT 2009

Pleasing to see you're monogamous.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Stephen Lawrence
Sent: 07 May 2009 12:49
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] just got back....

it was a pleasure meeting you bob ....and just in case darren is lurking i
am NOT after your body
darren has already tried to matchmake me with ade

_____

From: bbarathy at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:07:54 +0100

Shorty arrived home! Great night!!

Lovely to catch up with so many people and sorry there were some I missed;
Brian, Stephane et al.

Was it just me or did Jaz look ten years younger. He must be doing something
right.

Venue was great sound was pretty good and the band sounded very tight.

I thought Fresh Fever was a good song and far better than Timewave.
Definately encouraging stuff for the new album due out four months ago :o).

The boat was a great meet up place although London cider prices were a bit
of a shock (Phil - thrupence has only three sides).

Thought Chris was going to be sea sick even though we were moored up!

boBToo

www.killingjoke.co.uk <http://www.killingjoke.co.uk/>

www.teamkinetic.co.uk <http://www.teamkinetic.co.uk/>

www.bobtoo.co.uk <http://www.bobtoo.co.uk/>