[kj] just got back....

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu May 7 08:42:57 EDT 2009

Boomy vocals? Isn't that what the Joke is all about? I could even tell from the Youtube vids that they were tight as hell...

BTW to deprived US gatherers, the current Mike Watt tour is hot--several minutemen covers and a band that sounds like them/Gang of Four/Black Flag. Also, the Damned in Boston tomorrow night. A good week even w/o the Joke!