[kj] just got back....

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu May 7 02:28:02 EDT 2009

Just rolled into work in Manchester after catching the over night bus back.
Must say that for me was one of the best KJ gigs for a long time.

Saw Antoni at the end looking inconsolable...a very late Spanish goal was
the cause.

Me and Sean were on the floating pub but didn't recognise anyone, just a lot
of guys in suites.
Unless you were all hiding behind the life boats when I walked round.

Brian.