[kj] just got back....

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed May 6 23:35:47 EDT 2009

I looked it up and from what I read on Wiki, Mayan scholars (as opposed to
crazy-eyed hippies) dispute the time and the meaning, I think it's a bunch
of made up nonsense actually, next time I'm peeled I'll look it up
properly...from what I remember there really is no reason to interpret it
as apocalyptic, merely the delineation point between arbitrary 'ages' or
something. I've been through too many ends of the world to give much
credence to it.