[kj] just got back....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 21:59:42 EDT 2009

had the most fantastic time meeting some of the most best people ive ever met

---darran.peace-wonderful,bobbarthay-very great,jon chapman very interesting,laughing chriss-very amusing,steven lawrence-nice guy,ade-very cheecky guy lol,oh god a whole hoast of others cannot remember all there names,oh woody2shoes-sweet-antonie-very drunk lol

the gig was very fantasic,jaz was his usual self,chucking out one liners inbetween songs about-doom-gloom and how to change the world-gordie could of been stronger,bpf was hitting those skins well hard,and youth was just totally out there,his bass was throbbing,and pulsating some of the deepest bass lines ever,he was the star i think ;)

the set list,oh god i dont remeber,but i do remember dancing really hard for alex n.y.c-karen and goergn when they played love like blood as i know they love that track ;)

had a great afternoon in the floating pub with all gatherers mentioned-great gig and great time after the gig ;D

milindafgrant ps the couple from new york were just great ;)